Monday, December 28, 2009

SNGPL going to Print Digital of Meter on Consumer Bill

mobile-otherapplications-5
SNGPL Sui Northern Gas Pipelines. Ltd, SNGPL going to Print Digital of Meeter on Consumer Bill and checking the gas meters of customers with newly incorporated AMRs (Automatic Meter Readers) Now a Days.I have came across one such meter and was quite amazed when I saw the person (meter reader) holding AMR and taking the image of a meter too with the equipment.

I Inquired about it, and he told that its new equipment which support images taking too. Said that the data once gathered is put down on the system and if the customer complains about the wrong meter reading, then the image of his/her meter can be shown on request. He also said that currently we are testing it.So, once finalized, we will print the image on the bills too. Wow!! Thats amazing.A digital Image of my meter on my bill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment